Self Assessment

Our self-assessment service for individuals helps to ensure that your tax return is completed in a timely and efficient way, whilst at the same time ensuring the right amount of tax is paid.

If you’re self-employed, the director of a limited company or have received income during the tax year upon which tax is due, you have to complete and submit an HMRC tax return.

Self-Assessment applies to:

  • Self-employed (sole trader) who has earned more than £1,000 in the tax year
  • A partner in a business partnership
  • Company Directors
  • People who receive rent or other income from land and property in the UK
  • Receive rental income
  • Receive income from savings, investments and dividends
  • Wanting to claim certain tax reliefs
  • Have sold assets in the tax year, such as additional properties or shares